Cork Rebel Swim Challenge
Cork Sports Partnership are delivering a new programme ‘Cork Rebel Swim’. The Cork Rebel Swim is a 500m and 1km participation swimming event to be held on the 3rd of December in a number of pools across Cork City and County. The aim of the event is to encourage people to become more physically active through swimming. There will be a number of support programmes run in a number of swimming pools across Cork City and County; see dates and venues below:
- Dunmanway Swimming Pool, Monday 9th October 6pm
- LeisureWorld Churchfield Swimming Pool, Monday 9th October 8pm
- Mayfield Swimming and Sports Complex, Thursday 12th October 3pm
- LeisureWorld Bishopstown Swimming Pool, Thursday 12th October 7pm
- LeisureWorld Douglas Swimming Pool, Friday 13th October 1pm
- The Wild Atlantic Pool and Fitness Centre, Baltimore, Friday 13th October 7pm
Places are limited so please register on www.corkrebelswim.ie to avail of a place. Please note that there is also a support programme running at Mallow Swimming Pool every Tuesday at 7.45. Please contact Mallow Swimming pool at 022 21863 for more details.
This is a great way to become a more confident swimmer with the help of an experienced swim coach with a goal of an event on 3rd December to keep you motivated!
Log onto www.corkrebelswim.ie for further details or if you have any further queries please contact Cathal Geraghty, Community Sports Development Officer, Cork Sports Partnership on 021 4347096